After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sammy Bags!!



Five years ago Mansura came into my life. Today I consider her my sister of foreign birth. She and her husband for the last year have been in the process of adopting her neice and nephew out of Tajikistan after Mansura's sister died. The adoption is complete and they now need to get them here to the United States.

Adopting children takes money. Lots of money. Sammy Bags is my effort to help. Please consider donating, even if you don't want a bag.

Read their story here.

Check them out. Sammy Bags are awesome. Cute. Simple. And so practical you'll wonder what on earth you did without it! :)



Thank you!!!

No comments: