After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sourdough confession--Day 5 & 6

Confession: After my last post about sourdough, I totally got distracted and ended up forgetting about it until the next morning. But, after quelling my panic and regaining my ability to reason, I realized that I'm growing a fungus. And fungus is nearly impossible to kill. If you've ever tried to kill fungus, you know what I'm talking about. So, measured my 1/4 cup of starter, added my 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup water and left it along to think about the possiblilty of forgiving me for being so thoughtless.

This morning, my fungus forgave me.



Bubbles. That's a good sign. Apparently I'm growing very forgiving fungus. That makes me happy.

No comments: