After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going on a bear hunt

Well, it was really just a walk and there probably aren't any bears around, but we had fun.

The kids are tired. Calla and Violet are still trying to recover from a bug and Grace stayed up last night just talking to her daddy. Who am I to get between a little girl and her daddy? But they were restless this morning and it was beautiful out.

So I told them we were going on a walk and they both got ready. They got their babies ready, too. And they each brought a purse.

Calla, which baby do you have?

The one that's nursing.
(But she wouldn't show it to me.)



Grace brought her baby bear. And her purse.



Amy came, too.



And Violet in the rumble seat.



I think that's my term for it since a lady at the sewing expo smiled and commented that I had one in the rumble seat.

Calla's baby got done nursing and emerged later.



Calla is such a pro. She can get the baby on all by herself, AND nurse in a carrier. Now if I could just get her to comb her hair.



Or is that my responsibility?? It probably is. But honestly, it doesn't do much good.

Grace brought extra babies. She kept pulling them out of her purse. She ended up with a bear, a pony, and a cat. Such a loving little child.



MOM! THAT STOP SIGN SAYS STOP!

Yes it does.




Calla, can you smile?

No. I have to watch where I'm going.




Grace, can you smile?



I love my kids. I love spring.