After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, April 17, 2009

My poor little baby

Under normal circumstances my baby is in cloth diapers. She has been since she was born. With the exception of the road trip we took when she was 4 days old, our recent move, and our recent road trip. Normally I even use cloth on road trips, but this time I just couldn't. I didn't have it in me.

Now one night while daddy was reading the two big girls a story, Violet found the package of diapers.



And she looked.



And she looked.



And she looked.



But no matter how many diapers she looked at and pulled out of that package,



She could not find a single cloth diaper.



Not even one.



I'll try to do better next time, Violet. I will.

1 comment:

Billye said...

Poor baby. She knows what she wants. Good girl.