After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cabin fever + grandma's house+ April in Montana =

These two just could not settle down today. At all. So I finally told them that if they had a good quiet time they could go in the hot tub.

Today, quiet time was ACTUALLY quiet! That does not happen very often, let me tell you.



I checked the thermometer. It was 39.9 degrees. I don't think they cared.



After a bit, my feet got cold, so I found these. Added a good 20 minutes to their time in the tub.



And of course, it was snowing. Big fat flakes no less.



Gotta love April in Montana.

No comments: