After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, November 13, 2009

She's grounded from walls from this point forward

Just over a month ago we had our first incident with stitches in an incident of head vs. wall.

Then last Friday we had head vs. wall again. And again, it was our little Calla. Only this time she had ten stitches instead of six. And this time it was a bit more traumatic.



Yesterday when I was putting some goop on it like I'm supposed to she said, "Ow, mom! That hurts!"

"Did you bump it on anything?"

"Yes."

"What did you bump it on?"

"The wall."

I'm grounding her from walls. If that doesn't work, we're taking them all out of the house.

Okay, so that probably isn't the best solution. But hopefully she'll learn sooner rather than later to have some more respect for the immovable structures.

I don't know how many more scars I want on that pretty little head of hers.

No comments: