After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday! Lots to announce today!

So, there's an auction. An auction for a Silly Goose Baby mei tai featuring YOUR Pockets. All the proceeds will be donated to Tingly Toes.



Did you know that Tingly Toes won an award????? Yup! Tingly Toes is an award winning charitable organization! Read about it here. :)

The carrier up for auction features chocolate brown canvas and the winner chooses between these two fabric combinations.





AND

I listed all the carriers I have sitting here. If you are looking for a goose, you'll find one (or two or three) here. :) (Just a friendly reminder of what happened last time we drove to Oregon--so go buy the last of these, please!) There are some stunning in-stock carriers still there!


AND

This mama also listed two slots for specialty Geese. I'm talkin' applique, with pockets if you'd like. Because these pockets are AWESOME! And this mama also wants to fly to Oregon for Christmas instead of drive. (Just a friendly reminder of what happened last time we drove to Oregon--so go buy the last of these, please! But I may have already said that . . . )

AND

Check out the logo for YOUR Pockets.



I like it.

BUT

Check this out.



This is an applique Goose featuring YOUR Pockets. I almost kept this one. But it needed to go snuggle a baby.

The listings here also have an option for a matching gosling (a doll carrier)in addition to the pockets. (I want to FLY to Oregon! Just a friendly reminder of what happened last time we drove to Oregon--so go buy the last of these, please! But I may have already said that . . . Oh, I did, but it's worth saying again . . . )

No comments: