After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm still giggling

A few weeks ago I helped in Grace's kindergarten class. Grace really likes her teacher, and I do, too. I've always thought it took someone special to teach a bunch of little kids. And having taught high school for a few years, I have come to realize that while Grace's teacher has no desire to teach high school, I have no desire to teach kindergarten.

This seemed to be a new idea for her and she was just as in awe of me teaching high school as I am of her teaching kindergarten.

Then one of her co-workers walked in.

"Do you have some panties?"

"Yes, I do."

And she digs through her closet and emerges with a little bag of little undies.

I had to giggle.

If I had kept a bag of undies in my classroom, I probably would have lost my job.

No comments: