After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yesterday it was clear and 65

Today it's snowing.



Yesterday I had to bribe my kids to go outside (we went to the park).



Today they were so excited to go outside that they barely ate breakfast.


Nothing like a little snow to change things up around here.


But next week, it could be sunny and 75.


We'll see.

No comments: