After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The littlest school girl

I must admit, I'm excited for Calla. Today she started preschool. And I feel like it's the first thing she's done that is just hers. She has her own teacher, her one school, and she gets to make her own friends. Up to this point I think she's been living vicariously through Grace.

And I think Calla excited, too.



In fact, she couldn't stop jumping.



And she couldn't stop smiling.



And when we got to school, I got her out of the car and she got her little strut on before we even got in the door. "Bye mom!"

"Honey, I have to take you in."

I think she was a little disappointed. But I hope it's the only dissappointment she has today.

No comments: