After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, March 23, 2009

What did he do with her?

Last Wednesday was gorgeous around here. Sunny and 60 degrees. Perfect. On the way home from picking Grace up from preschool I was plotting how to get them outside for a long period of time so I could pack and clean and all that stuff I must do.

But my thoughts were interrupted, like they usually are. You know how it is. But this time it wasn't by a kid wanting something or two kids arguing in the back seat or whatever it is that they could possibly interrupt me with. It was a tandem bicycle. Not too uncommon, except this one only had one person on it. It was odd to see, and then I got kind of scared. What had he done with his wife?????? Was she somewhere in a ditch and he didn't know? Did he put her there with sinister intent?

Then I realized it was late afternoon and he was probably just going into town on the bike to get her from work and have a leisurely ride home. That's what I decided to believe anyway. He looked nice enough. I hope they enjoyed the sunshine and had a lovely afternoon.

No comments: