After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Here she is!

Okay. It's just Amy.



But here you have it.



In living color.



Proof that I do try to take care of the crazy little dog.



And I have to admit, she's pretty cute when she's all groomed up and has bows in her hair.

Darnit anyway. I have a foo-foo dog and kinda like it. Don't tell anyone, okay?

2 comments:

Billye said...

And we get the non-foo-foo dog!

Heidi said...

You want them both??