After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I love rainbows

Not too long ago my grandpa died.  And on the way to the funeral, going through Dillon, Montana, we ran into a rain storm.  And a beautiful rainbow.  As many of you know, rainbows seem to appear in our lives when we are in need of some assurance. 


Last night, at sunset, there was another rainbow.  Two of them actually. 


This one really struck me.  With this pregnancy I've been a little anxious.  As many of you already know, I'm not an anxious person.  But for some reason this time around, I've had some anxiety.  It's not paralyzing or anything, but it's there and it isn't going away like it usually does.

Rainbows are such a beautiful sign of promise.  And this one is no exception.

No comments: