After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo of the day

This morning Grace and Calla came running into the house (I had sent them out to get in the car) all excited because they had seen a snowmobile being pulled by dogs.

That wasn't exactly what they saw, but this weekend is the local dog derby. And the course goes right behind our house. So we quickly packed up and went up the road where I knew we could see them up close.



In Washington, the daffodils are beginning to bloom. Here, the dogs are racing! Tomorrow I'm hoping we can get to town in time to see some of the teams start. I love these kinds of new experiences. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside even if it is 14 degrees outside.

1 comment:

Sara said...

With all the dog races around here lately, we've been getting tons of people tell us they're thinking of us because of our Sibes. Ours haven't pulled a sled (or cart) in a year... yet the ruckus that would go up as soon as we pulled out the harnesses would be insane! Too fun for the girls to see.