After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, February 2, 2009

My little sculptor

Calla got some play-doh for her birthday. And she was generous enough to share it. (I'm way impressed with her generosity recently.) So she and Grace sat down to play with it. After I helped them open the wrappers AND the containers, Grace told me she was going to follow the directions on the back. I thought that would be great.

Either play-doh had fabulous directions or my child has talent. I walked over there and she had made this:



















I think she has talent. She's pretty proud of that bird.

No comments: