After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas money

I don't know what goes on in your family at Christmas, but most grandparents in our family give money. And there are a lot of grandparents in our family. I always liked to do something special with the money I got for Christmas. So this year we took the girls to the (gasp) mall on a mission to find something special. The only criteria was that it couldn't be something they already had and it couldn't be big.

This is what they came home with:



A new pair of shoes, a wand, wings and a tiara. They got their first "Claire's" experience and I'm sure I'll regret it. These two are so girly. Sometimes I wonder if they are even mine.

No comments: