After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know what to say

Meet Amy.



She USED to be a spoiled dog. So spoiled that she was fully insured and she got boiled chicken for dinner every night. So spoiled that she did what she wanted when she wanted and was doted on every moment of the day. So spoiled that her previous owner probably had actual wheels on her vacuum cleaner. (Oh wait, that's me thinking I need a new vacuum again. I need to stop that or I might have to go vacuum shopping. That ranks right up there with car shopping. Eeek!)

Then she moved in with us. I didn't give her boiled chicken. We canceled her insurance. We have three kids and she is treated like a dog. To add insult to injury, I still think Amy is a weird name for a dog and she now has a bad haircut. (finding a good groomer after you move is HARD!)

Now, you know those times when you walk into a room and what you find there just makes you stand there and chuckle and shake your head.



I think she's dreaming of the good ole' days.

No comments: