After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, October 17, 2008

More photos of the new DELUX Silly Goose!





One of my testers sent me these photos. She's a big fan of the Classic Silly Goose so I thought she would be a great one to test and compare. Her little one is 14 months and about 20 pounds in the photos.

Here are some of her observations:

. . . very comfortable, and love the way the hood attaches . . . very easy compared to others I've tried

. . . While both are comfortable, I find the Classic is comfier for a front carry, while the new one is more comfy for a back carry.

. . . (strap angle) makes a BIG difference in getting a tighter/snugger carry

. . . I think she liked how her arms could be out easier with this one (she's still such a small thing).

. . . I love having the solid carrier with a pop of fun fabric on the hood. Not sure if this is how you did all of them, but I really dig it.

Thanks Tracey!

(And if you want to see what she does, check out TraceyFrenchDesigns.com. I'm a little partial to her work. Hee hee!)

1 comment:

Cheetah said...

Oh great, I was hoping you 'd make one with a headrest soon!!!

When will they be available?

Thanks,
Heike