After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chaos

Within the next month or so our family will be moving. And with moving comes chaos. So, for the time being I ask that you be patient with me if it takes longer than usual to answer an email or finish a carrier or ship a carrier or just in general find my brain.

I apologize in advance, but that's the way of the world we are currently living in.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Heidi, your mother sent me your blog, thinking I might be interested as we've got chickens too. :) Homeschooler with three boys renting 9 acres. Love your carrier, looks nice! We got a free Ergo Baby last year and have loved it (over the Baby Bjorn that we were given 6 yrs ago for the first kid). Looks similar to yours but I haven't explored your whole site yet. :)
Oh, know your mom from Wittenberg Trail.
Jenn W
www.homesteadblogger.com/gonorthyoungpack