After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Those precious moments

A long overdue bunch of pictures.  Sometimes I just wonder how I don't just burst with joy.  Life is so good.

A bunch of cousins.  Most of them looking in generally the right direction.


My brother and his baby boy.  Boys and hats.  I'm tellin' ya.  It's a funny thing.  Love this picture. 


Grandpa bowling with blondie-pants.  She would only bowl with the purple ball.


Strike or spare.  I don't remember but she GOT THEM ALL!!!!  Definitely worth jumping up and down in celebration.


New baby in the family.  She's a keeper.  My baby brother is a daddy.  Love it!


My boy and a hat.  I love that my friend sends us stuff like this.  So fun. 


Spring (ish) days that draw us all outside to enjoy the weather and each other and an old man horse who puts up with it all very patiently.


Easter morning after much curling and spraying and getting dressed all pretty and handsome.  And roughly 30 seconds before the tights got ripped while getting into the car.


The boy and his hat. 


The boy and his curls.  They make me smile.  They need trimmed.


A rare shot of the girl who won't face the camera and won't smile.  I have so many pictures of the back of her blonde head with her arms crossed.


A visit from the tooth fairy was in order.  The tooth fairy even remembered in spite of the puking that went on in the middle of the night.


Couldn't resist this one.  "I want to hold it!   IT'S POKING ME!!!!"  (Both she and the chick survived this moment in time, despite what she thought might happen.)


Calla is in chick heaven.  I won't let them hold the turkeys, though. 


The proud duckling owner.  She has plans for these birds.  And she did tell me today that watching them fall asleep was the cutest thing ever.


Fancy new boots for the horse show this week.  If it goes well, maybe she'll get a fancy horse, too.  We shall see.  She's been practicing all week (nothing like cramming for a show) and it is surprising how much is involved in leading a horse around the ring.  The horse, being the old man that he is, tends to fall asleep.  It's funny.


A boy and his book.  (His sisters were watching a movie and he just sat and read this book for about 10 minutes--with his back to the television.)


A boy and his sister's hat and his sister's boots. 


Boys and hats.  It's a funny thing.

1 comment:

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

Great pictures Heidi. These blessed days are truly wonderful. Love all the hats♥