After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

And photos you shall have!

Today I wore my new $10 dress to church.  And my new boots.  And my awesome sweater.  I felt like a million bucks.  Except at about 75% off, which makes it even better somehow. 


The kids all behaved.  We are liking this particular church so far.  They have a lot going on, particularly kid's church.  I was walking the tired boy around and it sounded like they were having a ton of fun in kid's church.  I base that only on the fact that every kid in there was giggling.

After church I told Brent I wanted to run into Coldwater Creek.  Last week they were having a pretty great sale.  This week I was prepared to take advantage of it, if it was still on.  I found a shirt and this awesome sweater.  They were 50% off the already sale price. 


Yes, I put it on over my new fancy dress.  I think it works.  The color is to die for.  Totally me.  And the more I wear these boots, the more I like them. 

Brent drove around with the kids while I blazed through the store.  He got a little impatient and told the kids that mom wasn't allowed to go shopping after church any more.  He told me that all three girls yelled in unison something like, "NOOOOOO!"  I love those girls. 

So far, so good on the whole goals for the year. 

No comments: