After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I love my husband

You know, sometimes I just look at him and think, "What in the world did I do to deserve such a great guy?" On Sunday he braved the mall with me because I literally didn't have a thing to wear that wasn't stained or even the right size. (Gotta love post-partum.) So, in addition to him coming to the mall with me, he does this:




























And then we get in the store and our almost 5-year-old realizes that her shoes are hurting her feet, so she obviously needs some assistance. Daddy to the rescue!





























If everyone had a husband and daddy like we have in our little family, the world would be overall a much happier place. I love this guy!

No comments: