After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, June 10, 2011

"I want to see a rainbow"

Over the last couple weeks V has been telling me quite regularly that she wants to see a rainbow.  I keep telling her that I'll let her know if we see any.  So tonight when I walked outside and saw one off in the distance, I came in and hollered for her to come outside because there was a rainbow.

She came careening around the corner, "MY VERY OWN RAINBOW!?!?!?!"

Yes.


And she went outside and bounced up and down while she admired her "very own rainbow."

You know what's interesting about this one is that it's really just like all the rest of the rainbows that appear in our lives at just the right time.  I love that promise when I seem to be losing my center.


It's going to be okay.  No matter what happens. 

I love these kids.  All four of them.  And there are lots of other people who do, too. 


Beautiful.

No comments: