After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bah!

I have a serious case of the Mondays. Nothing like taking over 2 hours just to unload and re-load the dishwasher to put a dent on your blogging time. Those of you with multiple kids just home from a four-day trip to grandma's house (they had a blast, all of them) know what I'm talking about.

So, here's hoping for a serious case of the Tuesdays tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Billye said...

Well, I too had a serious case of Monday. I did get laundry going and then did get some work done. After dinner the floors were mopped and the carpet vacuumed. I did find a few forgotten items.