After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ummmm . . . no I didn't.

My two oldest have been fighting non-stop since we moved. I'm sure it is the move and all that, but it's been totally out of control. I even seperate them and they still fight across rooms and halls and oceans.

No I didn't!

Yes you did!

No I didn't!

Yes you did!

No I didn't FIRST!



I had kept telling myself that they were still just adjusting to the move. Moving is hard on kids. It's hard on everyone.

But yesterday I realized that the problem is my almost 3-year-old. I was changing the sheets on my bed and she walked in.

What are you doing, mom?

Changing the sheets.

Why?

Because you peed on them.

No I didn't. You did.



Houston, I think I found the problem.

1 comment:

Billye said...

ROFLOL. Talk about passing the buck! And some say little children are innocent!