After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Something new from Silly Goose Baby! Meet Silly Goose Delux

I finally did it! I made another Goose! It features two major differences compared to the Classic Goose. But, the fabulous adjusting feature that makes it a Silly Goose remains the same.


After much pestering by my customer base, I designed a hood! The hood features webbing and a buckle that attaches to the shoulder strap on each side. Literally, it's a snap to use! Because the hood comes out of the top of the body, the top of the carrier is straight rather than curved like the classic.

My wonderful husband and our 2.5 year old who weighs about 24 pounds here:





It also has a different strap angle. This results in the child held tighter to you. You can see that here with me wearing our newborn--here she is less than a week old and weighs about 7 pounds.





It features an un-padded body, also different from the Classic which features a lightly padded body.

More pictures to come. And there should be several available for sale within the next week.

Happy Babywearing!

No comments: