After four kids, ten moves and nearly two decades, we are still blissfully in love (most of the time) and I found myself back in the state I was born and raised in. It has definitely been a journey. In fact, on our 18th anniversary we pulled the last of our stuff up over the pass and into Montana, leaving our surprise love, Idaho, behind. But Montana is a great place. The last best place according to some. And we fully intend to explore as much of it as we can! Join us on our continued adventure through life, love and other stuff that comes with it.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New summer strap colors coming soon!

Yup. With the warm weather comes more options. In addition to the current offerings (black, chocolate, natural, navy blue, and denim) I have also ordered a tan (looks khaki) and sage. Sage is a beautiful soft, pale green. I'm excited to see what else I find to go with it. So far, I'm thrilled with how pretty it is.
These have not been shipped to me yet, but I anticipate them sooner rather than later.

No comments: